- We offer:
- Memory Care
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
Award-winning "Bridge to Rediscovery" Memory Care Program
Our nationally-recognized memory care program, Bridge to Rediscovery, isn’t just about providing care or managing symptoms. It a whole lifestyle, involving every aspect of day-to-day life from the dining program to the music. Personalized to each resident, the program uses a Montessori-style approach to help memory-impaired adults rediscover activities they’ve always enjoyed. We work with each resident individually, striving for small successes each day that create a sense of accomplishment.
Bridge to Rediscovery has earned multiple "Best of the Best" awards from the Assisted Living Federation of America. Every member of staff, from nurses to chefs to housekeepers, receives specialized training in the program. We also encourage family participation through care planning, education, special events, and support groups.
Our care services include:
- Licensed nursing professionals on-site 24 hours/day
- A customized care plan for each resident
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living
- Award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery memory program
- Onsite rehabilitation therapy services
- Medication management
- Incontinence management
- Monitoring of well-being and comfort
- Three delicious meals daily, served family-style to give residents choice in their dining
- Housekeeping services including personal laundry
- Scheduled transporation
- Social activities, recreation, and exercise and fitness programs
- Secure outdoor walking paths and gardening areas
- Pet therapy (We are pet friendly!)
Respite and Short-term Stays
Respite and short-term stays give prospective residents and families an opportunity to “try out” our community with no long-term commitment. We can make flexible arrangements to accommodate vacations, business travel and all of those occasions when you want to be sure your loved one is in a supportive and enriching environment.
Our respite care programs are flexible. Whether you are a caregiver needing a break or someone needing a short-term stay to recuperate from surgery or hospital stay, our programs are designed to meet your needs.